OpenStack Course and Training
OpenStack Course and Training in Delhi
OpenStack is an open-source cloud-computing software platform. it had been started as a venture between Rackspace Hosting and NASA, then spun-off as a separate non-profit venture that’s backed by a spread of sponsoring companies.
Many superstar companies and organizations use OpenStack as their cloud provider, including HubSpot, PayPal, Ticketfly, Wikimedia, CERN, and therefore the MIT computing & AI Lab. Open Stack is supported by giants like IBM, Intel, Red Hat, and HP. it’s thousands of contributors and is developed in Python.
Companies use OpenStack as an alternative to having to create/maintain their own physical private servers.
Highlights of OpenStack Course and Training
OpenStack training is designed to help you become an OpenStack Expert. During this course, our expert instructors will help you:
- Understand OpenStack
- Implement suitable use-cases for OpenStack
- Apply various implementation techniques
- Explore OpenStack architecture with both CLI and API functionalities
- Perform OpenStack operations
- Work on an interactive project around implementing OpenStack
- Implement and use Nova, Neutron, Image and other OpenStack services
Goal: To provides a brief overview of the concepts of virtualization and the way it’s used on the cloud. Relate the virtualization and therefore the cloud. Also, study the cloud and OpenStack alongside its ecology and components.
Objectives: Upon completing this module, you ought to be able to: Learn concepts of virtualization and the way it’s used on the cloud, Justify the connection between virtualization and therefore the cloud, Have a stronghold on cloud and OpenStack alongside its ecology and components, Having hands-on installing VM and OpenStack.
Topics: Understanding the virtualization concept, Relation between Virtualization and Cloud, Introduction to cloud and cloud concepts, Cloud and OpenStack, Deep Dive into OpenStack, OpenStack architecture and its service components.
Practicals Covered: Preparing the environment for lab sessions, Installing Oracle VM Virtual Box, Installing Ubuntu, Creating 3 nodes- controller, compute and network, Configuring network interfaces, Installing OpenStack.
What will you learn in this OpenStack Course and Training?
- Introduction to Virtualization, Cloud & OpenStack
- Keystone & Glance (OpenStack authentication system and Image Service)
- Nova & Cinder (OpenStack Compute and Block Storage Service)
- Neutron (OpenStack Network Service)
- Swift (OpenStack Object Storage Service)
- Horizon (OpenStack Dashboard service)
- Heat and Ceilometer (OpenStack Orchestration and Billing services)
- Trove (OpenStack Database as a service)
- Troubleshooting and Operator’s Guide (Documentation)
Who should take up this OpenStack Training?
The course is designed for all those professionals who want to learn Cloud computing and OpenStack. This OpenStack training will be ideal for:
- Systems Administrators
- Technical and IT Professionals
- Storage Administrators
- Network Engineers
- A Programmer who knows Python and want to develop his/her skill
Why should you do OpenStack Cloud Computing course in Delhi from TopLine Career?
TopLine Career’s OpenStack Certification training provides an in-depth understanding about the OpenStack environment, working procedures and it’s integral services like Nova, Cinder, Glance, Neutron, Horizon, Heat, Ceilometer, and Trove. you’ll understand the way to Install OpenStack and afterwards the way to troubleshoot. Through a Use Case, you’ll understand how the main services of OpenStack are often put into use while creating a personal cloud for your organization. Finally, you’ll perform break & fix operations to the OpenStack environment.
Want to know more about OpenStack Course and Training?
Fill the form below and our expert will contact to explain you
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 100 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Yes
The purpose of assessment is to have students demonstrate that they have acquired the skills you’re trying to teach them. Not all assignments are assessments; some may be for the purpose of having students practice a skill or having them experience something new. Here are some good steps to follow when you’re creating an assignment you want to use for assessment.