JAVA Programming Language Course
JAVA Programming Language Course
If you are keen about development and heard the Java, want to do the JAVA Programming Language Course. First, you should know about it. Java is among the most mainstream programming language out there, for the most part as a result of how adaptable and good it is. Java can be used for a large number of things, including software development, mobile applications, and large systems development. Starting in 2019, 88% piece of the overall industry of all cell phones run on Android, the versatile working framework written in Java. Realizing Java opens a lot of entryways for you as a designer.
Highlights of JAVA Programming Language
Java programming language was originally developed by Sun Microsystems which was initiated by James Gosling and released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems’ Java platform.
The latest release of the Java Standard Edition is Java SE 8. With the advancement of Java and its widespread popularity, multiple configurations were built to suit various types of platforms. For example, J2EE for Enterprise Applications, J2ME for Mobile Applications.
The new J2 versions were renamed as Java SE, Java EE, and Java ME respectively. Java is guaranteed to be Write Once, Run Anywhere.
When we consider a Java program, it can be defined as a collection of objects that communicate via invoking each other’s methods. Let us now briefly look into what do class, object, methods, and instance variables mean.
- Object – Objects have states and behaviours. Example: A dog has states – colour, name, breed as well as behaviour such as wagging their tail, barking, eating. An object is an instance of a class.
- Class – A class can be defined as a template/blueprint that describes the behaviour/state that the object of its type supports.
- Methods – A method is basically a behaviour. A class can contain many methods. It is in methods where the logics are written, data is manipulated and all the actions are executed.
- Instance Variables – Each object has its unique set of instance variables. An object’s state is created by the values assigned to these instance variables.
Why you should do JAVA Programming Language Course?
There are 1000s of valid reasons to learn Java Programming Language. Be that as it may, one thing without a doubt, to get familiar with any programming language, not just JAVA, you simply need to code, and code lastly code until you become master. Java is a MUST for students and working professionals to become a great Software Engineer. I will list down some of the key advantages of learning Java:
- Understand the basic mechanisms of the OOP paradigm: classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism, etc.
- Develop programs with conditionals and loops.
- Write, compile and run basic Java applications.
- Design and implement recursive algorithms.
- Use networking interfaces to communicate different programs.
Syllabus Of Java Programming Course
In Java programming language course and training we will cover the following topic on a core basis but not limited to:
Installing the tools (JDK,JRE, IntelliJ)
Operators & Control Flow
Classes, objects and methods
Basics & Introduction
Garbage Collection Types
Package, Access Control
Interfaces & Inheritance
Concurrency and Threads Review
Files and I/O
Networking and Communication
Final proctored exam
Want to know more about JAVA Programming Language Course?
Fill the form below and our expert will contact to explain you
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 28 hours
- Skill level Beginner To Advance
- Language English
- Students 40
- Assessments Yes
The purpose of assessment is to have students demonstrate that they have acquired the skills you’re trying to teach them. Not all assignments are assessments; some may be for the purpose of having students practice a skill or having them experience something new. Here are some good steps to follow when you’re creating an assignment you want to use for assessment.