What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a tool offered by Google that helps to trace and analyze a website’s traffic and traffic sources. TopLine Career’s Google Analytics Course explain as It’s the foremost widely used statistical service which helps in measuring conversion and sales. Anyone who features a google account can make use of this service.The basic services are free and premium services requires some fee.
Google Analytics tracks visitors from search engines,social networks, direct visits and referring sites. It also tracks display advertising, pay-per-click & email marketing campaigns.
Features of Google Analytics
- Measurement of advertising and campaign performance
- Identify audience characteristics and behavior
- Analysis and testing
- Data collection and management
- Cross-device and cross-platform measurement
- Google Analytics for mobile apps
- Product Integration (Adwords, G+, etc)
- Measure sales and conversions
- Measure site and app performance
TopLine Career PPC Training Course Syllabus
- Introduction and basics of PPC (Pay Per Click)
- PPC Keyword Research
- Keyword Categorization
- Campaign Structuring or Targeting
- Account Set up
- Google Ads Types
- Optimization and Reporting
- Pay Per Click Advanced Optimization Tips
- Google Adwords Tools
- Billing and Account Set up
- Master Account and Handling Client Accounts
- Technical and Hidden Tips, and much more….
Google Analytics is a point by point analysis tool that estimates site action and execution. It is a web investigation programming created, offered and kept up by Google. It gives an assortment of wise data for advertisers, business investigators, and IT staff.
It is anything but difficult to set up and doesn’t expect you to have your site with Google. There exist both free and paid administrations that show you the presentation of your site and advertisement battle. Investigation shows you the web crawler action on your webpage, and how the methodologies you are utilizing are either working or need changes.
Want to know more about Google Analytics Training Programme?
Fill the form below and our expert will contact to explain you