Big Data Analysis Hadoop Course and Training
What is Big Data Hadoop Architecture?
Hadoop engineering is PC programming used to process information. Hadoop is open-source programming, uninhibitedly accessible for anybody to utilize, that can be scaled for use with little datasets on just a couple of PCs to huge ones utilizing enormous bunches of PCs. The magnificence of Hadoop is that it is intended to perceive and represent equipment disappointments. It alters handling burden to accessible assets, diminishing vacation.
The Hadoop programming library is created and kept up by The Apache Hadoop task and significant organizations around the globe utilize the product for both inside and client confronting applications. Major companies are using Hadoop include Adobe, eBay, Facebook, IBM and more.
What will you learn in this Big Data Hadoop online training?
- Fundamentals of Hadoop and YARN and write applications using them
- HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop, Flume, ZooKeeper and HBase
- Setting up pseudo-node and multi-node clusters on Amazon EC2
- Spark, Spark SQL, Streaming, Data Frame, RDD, GraphX and MLlib writing Spark applications
- Configuring ETL tools like Pentaho/Talend to work with MapReduce, Hive, Pig, etc.
- Hadoop administration activities like cluster managing, monitoring, administration and troubleshooting
- Practising real-life projects using Hadoop and Apache Spark
- Hadoop testing applications using MRUnit and other automation tools
- Working with Avro data formats
- Be equipped to clear Big Data Hadoop Certification
What are the prerequisites for taking up this Big Data Hadoop certification training?
There are no stipulations to soak up this course and to master Hadoop. But fundamentals of UNIX, SQL and Java could be properly to analyze Big Data Hadoop. At TopLine Career, we offer complimentary Linux and Java path with our Big Data Analysis Hadoop Course and Training to brush-up the specified skills so you are right to go inside the Hadoop mastering path.
Why should you go for Big Data Analysis Hadoop Course and Training?
- Global Hadoop market to reach $84.6 billion in two years – Allied Market Research
- The number of jobs for all the US Data Professionals will increase to 2.7 million per year – IBM
- A Hadoop Administrator in the US can get a salary of $123,000 – Indeed
Big Data is that the fastest growing and therefore the most promising technology for handling large volumes of knowledge for doing data analytics. This Big Data Hadoop training will assist you to be up and running within the most demanding professional skills. most top MNCs try to urge into Big Data Hadoop; hence, there’s an enormous demand for certified Big Data professionals. Our Big Data online training will assist you to learn Big Data and upgrade your career within the Big Data domain. Getting the large Data certification from Intellipaat can put you during a different league when it involves applying for the simplest jobs. Intellipaat’s Big Data online course has been created with an entire specialise in the sensible aspects of massive Data Hadoop.
Hadoop Professional’s Salary (Market Standard – U.S.)
|Proficiency||MapReduce, Spark and HBase||Cluster schedule, monitor and provision||Includes all components|
|Audience||Analytics, BI, ETL Personnel and Coders||Mainframe and QA Personnel||Includes audience of both|
Want to know more about Big Data Analysis Hadoop Course and Training?
Fill the form below and our expert will contact to explain you
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 16
- Assessments Yes
Course Curriculum Overview
Take an introductory course in Hadoop ecosystem and see if a career in the fast-growing world of Big Data is right for you. If working on a large amount of data as a data scientist excites you, learning Hadoop can be critical for your career. Many companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Apple, and more are looking for someone to manage their large amount of data. Many courses are free, self-pace and available now so you can enroll and start learning Hadoop today.